Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Miam is 3, and I have sucked at blogging......

As I was scrolling through Facebook updates last night, I came across a friend whose wife is blogging a medical journey of her own, and I realized that it's been almost a year since I've done anything with this page. Sheesh, whoever was following it, has long moved onto something a little more exciting & current.....lol !!! I can't even believe where the last year has taken us, and I hope to catch you all up as best as I can. Life is never boring with a now 3 year old who tells me things that make my heart melt, and then sometimes makes me want to drink in the closet .....I hope some of you who enjoyed our story will find us again ...it's fun to share, and still somewhat therapeutic 3 years later......

No comments:

Post a Comment