Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's been a while ....

I realized tonight just how long it's been since I've blogged !!! Life with a toddler is a BIT hectic.....that may be an  understatement, and I'm probably a bit whiny...compared to my girlfriends who get through their days with 2 or 3 monkeys....some with 5 !!! ( you know who you are SUPERMOM !!! ) There are days, I want to hide in the closet with a bottle of wine...I just don't know how you all do it !!! These days, I spend most of my time refilling the toilet paper , as Liam's new favourite past time is unrolling the roll of toilet paper..and REALLY...do I want to spend my free time rolling it back up !?!? And, when he isn't doing that, were now throwing ourselves to the ground and kicking our feet as soon as the word "NO" is uttered, or dinner can't consist of cookies and pudding !!! Why, oh why is everyone that's been there before us ALWAYS right !?!? Why do they grow up so fast !?!
Other than that though, Liam is doing so so well !!! He is now 23 lbs 15 oz...has a few more strands of hair...and five gleaming white teeth ( yes, he has used them on me ) He isn't walking quite yet...but he is almost there !! He will walk around pushing a toy, sometimes walk holding my hand..but hasn't quite taken those steps on his own yet. Were anxious for the spring weather to get out and explore, and do all the fun stuff he wasn't quite big enough for last year .
We have lots of fun stuff to share, but in the meantime, I will try to continue our journey from where I left off.......

No comments:

Post a Comment